Thursday, July 29, 2010

More Than Just T-Shirts.

As the days go on, this project/experiment is becoming more of a way to unite like-minded, passionate people. I'm a firm believer in strength in numbers; the power of many. Through this blog, I not only want to showcase my own ideas but to deliver the ideas of others, equally as passionate. 

I want to start a family. A family of creative people who are in the same struggle. The TLG family. It starts now. Flesh and Blood. The Family isn't just biological; birth given. In my opinion its a group of people joined together by a common bond. That bond would be our creativity and thirst for success. Who knows what our family could achieve? 

All I know is that I'm interested in giving this my best shot, I have no idea what will happen tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year. But for as long as this can work, I'm planning on taking it one day at a time. 

What I'm about to say can be applied to anything in life. 
Remember: Life is a marathon, not a sprint. The things most important to us should be dealt with using care and calculation. 

-TLG  

No comments:

Post a Comment